The Reporting panel on the Account Settings screen lets you configure the following account settings:
- Base Currency - Modify the base currency for your account.
- Section 13 - Once you subscribe to this service, we monitor your aggregate sub account and proprietary positions for thresholds specified in Section 13 of the Exchange Act.
- US Consolidated Audit Trail Reporting - Configure CAT Reporting
- Flex Web Service: Activate to use Flex Queries without logging into Advisor Portal.
- Third Party Services: Activate to enable the use of third party services to download activity data.
- Data Feeds - Will list any current enabled third-party data feeds for the account.
- Trader ID: Report used to identify the person who executed a trade without revealing the user name.
- FTP: How to view your FTP credentials, if applicable.
- PGP Key - Encryption for file delivery.