Saved information contains information about the financial institution involved in a funding transaction in your account that you can reuse in future transactions. When you set up a deposit/deposit notification or withdrawal on the Fund Transfers page, you are prompted to save the information about your financial institution. This bank information is saved under a name you enter, and you can view all of your saved bank information on the Transfer & Pay > Saved Information screen.
You can save the following types of information about financial institutions used in transactions:
- Pending - Lists all current requests for new bank, recurring or broker information that are either under review or require that you take some action before they can be approved.
- Bank Information - Used for deposits, deposit notifications and withdrawals.
- Recurring Transactions - Used to repeat a transaction.
- Broker Information - Used for position transfers.
All deposit and withdrawal types except check withdrawals require that you enter your bank information, including a name for the bank information, before you submit the transaction.
When you enter a deposit, deposit notification or withdrawal on the Transfer Funds screen, you have the option of creating new bank information or using saved bank information.
Once your transaction request has been submitted, the bank information you entered is saved in our system. The next time you enter a transaction, you will be prompted to use a saved bank information or create new bank information.
The last step in setting up a deposit/deposit notification or withdrawal transaction before you submit the transaction request is the option to turn your transaction request into a recurring transaction.
You can view and delete existing recurring transactions on the Saved Information screen.
You can set up all deposit and withdrawal transaction types to be recurring transactions EXCEPT:
- Direct Rollovers and Trustee-to-Trustee deposits, which are only available for IRA accounts
- U.S. Online Bill Payments
In a funding transaction request, after you enter all of the information about your financial institution, you are prompted to create a recurring transaction. If you select No, you can submit the transaction request and no recurring transaction will be created. If you answer Yes, the recurring transaction fields appear.
To set up a recurring transaction, specify the following information:
- Recurring Transaction Name - This is the name of the saved recurring transaction and it appears in the list on the Recurring Transactions page.
- Frequency - Schedule the transaction to recur at monthly, quarterly or annual intervals.
- Start Date - Entered in the format mm/dd/yyyy, this indicates the first date that the recurring transaction should be processed.
- No End Date? - The End Date indicates the last date that the recurring transaction should be processed. If you answer YES, the transaction will recur indefinitely or until you cancel it. If you answer NO, enter the end date in the format mm/dd/yyyy.
If you have an IRA account, you must also specify:
- For deposits, tax year (current only) and deposit type (Contribution only).
- For withdrawals, the percentage of tax to be withheld the distribution type.
When you submit your transaction request, the recurring transaction information you entered will also be saved and the transaction will recur at the frequency and on the start date that you entered.
In the event the transaction falls on a US non-business day under normal circumstances, we will process the request on the business day prior to the recurring transaction date. In the even this processing leads to multiple withdrawals during the same month, the account holder will be assessed withdrawal fees.
To cancel a recurring transaction, delete the recurring transaction from the Saved Information screen.
Using the Saved Information Screen
On the Saved Information screen, you can:
- View the details of any saved Bank Information, Recurring Transaction or Position Instruction.
- Delete saved Bank Information, Recurring Transactions or Position Instructions.
You cannot edit saved information. If you want to change saved information, first delete it from the Saved Information screen, and then create new information as part of your next transaction request.
Click Transfer & Pay > Saved Information.
Alternatively, click Menu in the top left corner > Transfer & Pay > Saved Information.
- Click any saved information to open it.
You can delete saved information you no longer need to use.
- Click Transfer & Pay > Saved Information.
- Alternatively, click Menu in the top left corner > Transfer & Pay > Saved Information.
- Click the x button to the right of the saved information you want to delete.
- Click Yes to complete the operation.