Tax Forms

You can view and print annual tax forms for the last five years on the Tax screen. Note that tax forms are not required or generated for US corporations. Tax forms available on this page include:

  • Individuals, joint account holders and trusts in the United States will have access to 1099 forms, a Gain Loss Report and a Dividend Report.
  • Canadian individuals, primary joint account holders and trusts will have access to Forms T3, T5, and T5008 as well as a Dividend Report. Quebec residents will also receive a Form RL-3.

Tax Reporting