Requests for Activity Statements and Activity Flex Queries with a large amount of activity are placed in a queue for batch processing. Specifically, any Activity Statement or Activity Flex Query request that includes over 20,000 activities (activities are mostly trades but can also include transfers, dividend payments, corporate actions, etc.) or over 250 accounts will be automatically submitted for batch processing. If you try to view one of these reports, you will receive a message indicating that it has been submitted for batch processing.
Note: We no longer batch-process statements that are larger than 100 MB due to problems that this causes on our web server. You can request that your account be configured for FTP delivery of such statements by contacting us at email@example.com.
You can view the status of these requests on the Batch Reports page. Activity Statements and Activity Flex Queries listed on the Batch Reports page have one of the following statuses:
- Queued - The report has been placed in the queue and will be generated as soon as possible.
- In Progress - The report is currently being generated.
- Completed - The report has been generated and can be viewed or downloaded. Completed batch reports are available for seven days.
- Failed - The report generation failed.
- Click Performance & Reports > Statements.
- Alternatively, click Menu in the top left corner > Reporting > Statements.
- If there are any reports that have been submitted for batch processing, they will be displayed in the Batch Reports panel.
- Any report with a status of Completed can be viewed and/or downloaded immediately. Click the Run icon to view an HTML or PDF report or download a PDF report or Flex Query.
- If a batch report has a status of Failed, try running the report again. If it fails again, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.