Click Performance & Reports followed by Statements.
Alternatively, click Menu in the top left corner > Reporting > Statements
The Statements screen gives you access to the following reporting functions:
- Run a Statement or Trade Confirmation Report - Run different kinds of statements, including your own saved custom statements, trade confirmations and third-party downloads.
- Batch Reports - View and run very large statements that have been placed in a queue for batch processing.
- Create Custom Statements - Create and save custom Activity Statements.
- Delivered Statements - Configure custom statements and flex queries for delivery.
- Activity Statements include information about your account activity, which can be generated on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis for all accounts.
- Information included in an Activity Statement is presented in expandable and collapsible sections with click-down detail, and you can create customized statements to include or exclude individual sections. You can also choose to include closed accounts in your statement. You are notified via email when there is account activity.
- Activity Statements in Mobile Portal include information about your account activity, which can be generated on a daily or monthly basis and for a custom date range for all accounts.
- Prices in statements are displayed with a minimum of four decimal places to a maximum of seven decimal places. Sections that display price include Trades and Open Positions.
Make a note of the following guidelines when viewing activity statements:
- Multi-account structures, such as an Advisor role, can select one or more accounts from the Account(s) list.
- Monthly statements are generally available by five business days after the close of a month.
- Annual (yearly) statements are available by January 31 under normal circumstances.
The statement cutoff time for commodities is generally 5:15 PM EST, and the statement cutoff time for securities is generally 8:20 PM EST. This means that any trades executed for those asset classes before the cutoff times will be reflected in your statement for the day.
IB-JP clients have a statement cutoff time of around 6:00 AM ET.
Clients can access their statements electronically. Advisors can view statements for their advisor accounts, client accounts, and a consolidated statement including some or all accounts.
We provide access to activity statements as follows:
- Daily account statements are available for the four previous calendar years and from the start of the current calendar year.
- Monthly account statements are available for the five previous years (60 prior months).
- Annual account statements are available for the five previous years.
- Custom Date Range account statements are available for the four previous calendar years and from the start of the current calendar year.
- You can obtain account statements older than this for a processing fee. See the Other Fees page on our website for more information.