A trailing market if touched is similar to a trailing stop order, except that the sell order sets the initial stop price at a fixed amount above the market price instead of below. As the market price falls, the stop trigger price falls by the user-defined trailing amount, but if the price rises, the stop price remains the same. When the stop trigger is touched, a market order is submitted. Reverse this for a buy trailing market if touched order.
- Click the Ask price to create a BUY order, or the Bid price to create a SELL order.
- In the Type field select TRAIL MIT as the order type.
- In the Aux. Price field, enter the trailing amount.
- In the Stop Price field, enter the trigger price.
- To transmit the order, click the "T" in the Status field.