A limit if touched order is designed to buy (or sell) a contract below (or above) the market, at the limit price or better. The Aux. Price value is the trigger to submit the limit order at the specified limit price.
- Click the Ask price to create a BUY order, or the Bid price to create a SELL order.
- In the Type field select LIT as the order type.
- In the Lmt Price field, enter the price at which you want the order to execute.
- In the Aux. Price field, enter the "touched" price to trigger the order.
- To transmit the order, click the "T" in the Status field.