An Iceberg/Reserve order allows you to submit an order (generally a large volume order) while publicly disclosing only a portion of the submitted order at a time.
To create an Iceberg/Reserve order
- Show the Display Size field on an order management line:
- Hold your mouse over any order row field until the "+" sign appears to the left of the field title.
- Click the "+" sign to invoke the order fields dropdown list.
- In the Order Attributes list select Display Size.
- On the trading screen, create an order (click the Ask Price to create a BUY order, or the Bid Price to create a Sell order).
- In the Display Size field, enter the quantity that you want publicly disclosed.
For a more detailed description of iceberg/reserve orders visit the