A block order is a high volume order that consists of a minimum of 50 contracts at a specific limit price.
To submit a block order
- Click the bid or ask price field on the option for which you want to submit a block order.
- Check the Block Order attribute. To display the attribute:
- Hold you mouse over the Type field label until the green “+” sign appears.
- Click the “+” sign to display the field pick list, and from the Order Attributes section select Block Order.
- In the Exchange field, select ISE.
- In the Price field enter a limit price.
- Click Transmit to send the order.
For more information,