The Transaction History page lets you view information about cash deposits, cash withdrawals, inbound and outbound position transfers and internal transfers for your account or for a client or sub account that you manage.
On the Transaction History page, you can:
View Summary Information About Your Transactions
View Additional Details About Each Transaction in a Pop-up Window
Click Transfer & Pay > Transaction Status & History.
Alternatively, click Menu in the top left corner > Transfer & Pay > Transaction Status & History
By default, the Transaction History page shows all of your funding transactions for the past ten days. You can adjust that up to the past 90 days by entering a date range at the top of the page.
- By default, transactions are displayed by date in descending order. Change the sort order by clicking any column heading. To change the sort order from descending to ascending, click the column heading again.
For example, if you want to view all deposits listed together, click the Type column heading.
- Search for a specific transaction by Account ID, Account Title, Transaction Type (deposit, withdrawal, etc.), Transaction Method (check, wire, etc.), or Status by typing the search criteria in the Search field, and then clicking the Search (magnifying glass) icon. Search words are not case-sensitive.
For example, if you just want to view Bill Pay transactions, type "Bill pay" in the Search field and then click the Search icon.
- Filter the transaction history by Transaction Type, Method or Status.
- Click the filter button on the left. For example, click Method.
- Click the filter criteria as required. A check mark appears next to your selected criteria. For example, to filter the transaction history by Wire transactions, click Wire under the Method filter.
- Click Apply.
The screen updates to display only those transactions for the selected period that match your search criteria.
To undo your filter, click the filter criteria again to remove the check mark, and then click Apply.
- To print the transaction history as currently displayed, click the Print icon located in the top right corner of the page.
- To export your transaction history to an XLS file (Microsoft Excel-compatible), click the Export icon located in the top right corner of the page. You are prompted to save or download the .XLS page to your computer (depending on your web browser). Once saved, you can open that file in Microsoft Excel.
- Click the Configure (gear) icon in the top right corner to configure the transaction history to display additional information, including Account ID, Account Title and Method.
- Select the additional fields you want to display.
- Click Apply.
- Click anywhere on a transaction row. Details for the transaction appear in a pop-up window.
- From the transaction detail pop-up window, you can perform any of the following operations:
- Cancel any transaction that has a status of Pending by clicking Cancel. Click Yes to confirm the cancellation.
- In some cases, you may need to modify a deposit notification before any funds have actually been moved. You can modify any check or wire deposit notification that you have already submitted and have a status of Pending. For example, you might submit a deposit notification for a wire deposit, but then realize that you typed the wrong amount.
- Print the transaction details by clicking Print.
- Stop payment on a check withdrawal.
- Close the pop-up window by clicking the x icon in the upper corner.
Note: Do not click the Cancel button unless you want to cancel the transaction.