The Flex Web Service lets you access your pre-configured flex queries via HTTPS protocol without logging into Advisor Portal. This feature lets you write automated client software in your preferred language, which can request previously defined Flex queries.
You can access this page if you are a(n):
- Individual, Joint, Trust or IRA Account User
- Small Business Account User
- Family Advisor, Non-Professional Advisor or Client User
- Advisor Master User Individual
- Advisor Master User Organization
- Advisor Client User Individual
- Advisor Client User Organization
- Proprietary Trading Group Master User
- Proprietary Trading Group Sub User
- Broker Master User (master account only)
- Broker Client User
- Broker Client User Organization
- Investment Manager Master User
To enable flex web service
Click the User menu (head and shoulders icon in the top right corner) > Settings > Account Reporting > Flex Web Service.
Click the toggle button to enable or disable Flex Web Service.
Once enabled a new token will appear to initiate Flex Query Requests.
Click Generate A New Token to invalidate the prior token. Select the amount of time for expiration and a valid IP address (optional).
Click the x button to return to the Account Settings screen.